Welcome! This is the official Tesla Owners Club of Australia, incorporated in the ACT. We are a nationwide Club, with state representatives running state events.
We would love to have you join our Club, whether you are a Tesla owner (already) or not - please check out our membership options.
The Tesla Owners Club of Australia (TOCA) is part of the official global Tesla Owners Club program. It is a truly national club with representatives in all states and territories of Australia.
Why should you become a member of TOCA?
- TOCA has to meet Tesla's requirements to be an officially recognised club
- TOCA has direct lines of communication to and from Tesla, locally & globally
- TOCA provides representation and escalation to Tesla on behalf of it’s members
- TOCA collaborates with other official Tesla Owners Clubs around the world
- TOCA supports Tesla’s mission by coordinating member attendance at shows, events and in response to requests for support received by Tesla
- TOCA assists with major Tesla events e.g Hornsdale battery opening
- TOCA runs events in every State and Territory [Link to events page]
- TOCA events are arranged by our members for our members and range from informal catch ups, drives and dinners through to multi day itineraries More Information
- TOCA events facilitate owners meeting and sharing experiences
- TOCA events raise awareness of Teslas and EVs in the broader community
- TOCA events regularly support businesses that support Tesla (e.g charging)
- TOCA charity events combine fun and fundraising for great causes
- TOCA holds a public liability insurance policy for club activities
- TOCA can connect members to provide assistance or support
- TOCA has a closed Facebook group which is only open to members and a number of Tesla staff. This is a great place for news and discussion and to get answers from people you trust.
- TOCA has representatives in every State and Territory for local enquiries.
- TOCA provides updates on club activities and events via the website, member app, email updates, Facebook and Twitter.
- TOCA runs specific events to assist new, or soon to be, owners
- TOCA’s website provides information on charging options for existing and prospective owners More Information
- TOCA members support the education of the wider population on ownership of electric vehicles through test ride events, presentations and visits
- TOCA makes submissions to government inquiries and industry bodies on behalf of members(eg Submission to Senate Select Committee on Electric Vehicles)
- TOCA provides a focused point of contact for media requests
- TOCA collects key details on potential Supercharger sites and reports to Tesla More Information
- TOCA has an adaptor loan program so members can avoid purchasing charging adaptors for longer journeys away from the Tesla Superchargers
- TOCA has been instrumental in establishing the Round Australia Electric Highway
- TOCA has a business directory with a growing and diverse list of businesses offering discounts to members
- TOCA Full members have access to Tesla merchandise discounts when these are offered by Tesla.
- TOCA has it’s own range of apparel available with Tesla endorsed artwork and designs . Visit the TOCA store
- TOCA has a referral program to recognise those that support club growth