Welcome! This is the official Tesla Owners Club of Australia, incorporated in the ACT. We are an Official Partner of the Tesla Owners Club Program. We are a nationwide Club, with state representatives running state events.
We would love to have you join our Club, whether you are a Tesla owner (already) or not - please check out our membership options.
The Tesla Owners Club of Australia (TOCA) is an Official Partner of the Tesla Owners Club Program. It is a truly national club with representatives in all states and territories of Australia.
Why should you become a member of TOCA?
- TOCA has to meet Tesla's requirements to be an officially recognised club
- TOCA has direct lines of communication to and from Tesla, locally & globally
- TOCA provides representation and escalation to Tesla on behalf of it’s members
- TOCA collaborates with other official Tesla Owners Clubs around the world
- TOCA supports Tesla’s mission by coordinating member attendance at shows, events and in response to requests for support received by Tesla
- TOCA assists with major Tesla events e.g Hornsdale battery opening
- TOCA runs events in every State and Territory - see the TOCA Events Page for latest details
- TOCA events are arranged by our members for our members and range from informal catch ups, drives and dinners through to multi day itineraries More Information
- TOCA events facilitate owners meeting and sharing experiences
- TOCA events raise awareness of Teslas and EVs in the broader community
- TOCA events regularly support businesses that support Tesla (e.g charging)
- TOCA charity events combine fun and fundraising for great causes
- TOCA holds a public liability insurance policy for club activities
- TOCA can connect members to provide assistance or support
- TOCA has a closed Facebook group which is only open to members and a number of Tesla staff. This is a great place for news and discussion and to get answers from people you trust.
- TOCA has representatives in every State and Territory for local enquiries.
- TOCA provides updates on club activities and events via the website, member app, email updates, Facebook and Twitter.
- TOCA runs specific events to assist new, or soon to be, owners
- TOCA’s website provides information on charging options for existing and prospective owners More Information
- TOCA members support the education of the wider population on ownership of electric vehicles through test ride events, presentations and visits
- TOCA makes submissions to government inquiries and industry bodies on behalf of members(eg Submission to Senate Select Committee on Electric Vehicles)
- TOCA provides a focused point of contact for media requests
- TOCA collects key details on potential Supercharger sites and reports to Tesla More Information
- TOCA has an adaptor loan program so members can avoid purchasing charging adaptors for longer journeys away from the Tesla Superchargers
- TOCA has been instrumental in establishing the Round Australia Electric Highway
- TOCA has a business directory with a growing and diverse list of businesses offering discounts to members
- TOCA Full members have access to Tesla merchandise discounts when these are offered by Tesla.
- TOCA has it’s own range of apparel available with Tesla endorsed artwork and designs . Visit the TOCA store
- TOCA has a referral program to recognise those that support club growth
For more information about TOCA as an organisation click here
For more information on membership of TOCA click here
Even if you are not a member you can still subscribe to our newsletter here