The Tesla Owners Club of Australia (TOCA) was established in March 2016 by a group of enthusiastic owners. This Club is part of the Tesla Official Owners Club program, giving us access to information, activities and discounts that we pass on to our members.
OBJECTS AND PURPOSE of Tesla Owners Club of Australia Inc. (TOCA)
- Promote the ownership, potential ownership and/or enthusiasm by Members toward Tesla vehicles and other associated products and ventures of Tesla Inc. and affiliated entities.
- Promote friendship, knowledge sharing and networking between members of TOCA on social media, and at social or other functions.
- Promote Tesla Inc.'s Mission Statement, wherever relevant for TOCA, through all and any opportunity and methods available to TOCA, as arise from time to time
- Promote and lobby, on behalf of our Members, matters of relevance pertaining to Tesla, electric vehicles, their use and cost, and other related matters, organisations or products.
- Operate as an Incorporated Club according to its Registered Rules, and, any Operational Procedures as determined from time to time by the TOCA Committee.
Our committee has (at least) seven people at any given time, including four office bearer roles as required by the ACT Association Guidelines.
The committee's office bearers are:
|President||Mark Tipping||Model S P85D (VIC)|
|Vice President||Darryl Bourke||Model S 75D (ACT)|
|Treasurer||Craig Hind||Model S 75 (ACT)|
|Secretary||James Hayward||Model S Signature 85 (NSW)|
And the ordinary committee members are:
|Michael Barwell||Model S P85 (NSW)|
|Mark Edwards||Model S 85 (NSW)|
|Pete Thorne||Model S 75D (NSW)|
The Club runs national, interstate and local events throughout the year, including (but not limited to) drive days, get togethers, and timed trials on race tracks. Some events will have Tesla staff attending. Specific details of events are available to members. However, if you would simply like further information, please contact your state representative.
If you are interested in organising or supporting an event, please get in touch and let us know where you are located!