ACT and Region Tesla Power Cruise - POSTPONED
ACT and Region TOCA Tesla Power Cruise - POSTPONED until further notice
Let's show our region just how many Tesla's we have on the road. Join us for a drive out to the Tidbinbilla Canberra Deep Space Communication Complex for a browse and morning tea followed by a scenic cruise in convoy via the Cotter Dam, Arboretum , Northbourne Ave finishing with lunch at Poppies at the War Memorial.
10 am Point Hut Picnic Area Car park in Gordon ACT
- 10:10 am Depart Point Hut for Tidbinbilla - Canberra Deep Space Communication Complex
- 10:40 am Arrive Tidbinbilla - Canberra Deep Space Communication Complex
- Browse complex at your leisure and Morning tea (at your own expense) - approx 60-90 minutes
- 12:10 (ish) Depart Tidbinbilla for cruise via Cotter Dam, National Arboretum, Northbourne Ave
- 1:30 pm (ish) Arrive at Poppy's Cafe at the Australian War Memorial for lunch (drinks and lunch at own expense)
Itinerary Map (subject to change on the day at discretition of drive leader)
15 Treloar Cres, Campbell
All venues are great for children with playgrounds, kids menus or open spaces.
Organiser Contact Details
- Troy Charters : 0412 343 053
Future Event Ideas
This will be re-organised when the CORONA VIRUS situation is under control. Business Port Augusta will be hosting the inaugural Green Power Festival during early April 2020 in Port Augusta. This will be the first renewable energy festival in South Australia. It will be a large-scale event with a variety of activities on offer, targeted at people living and travelling across the region. ...
But 2021 is still on! The main EV Expo day is the Saturday and Motor Show on the Sun. Options include static displays or rides (show off your Tesla), exhibits, huge museum, and country convoy drives (depending on numbers). TOCA dinner on the Saturday night. It is also the weekend of the Australian Celtic Festival in nearby Glen Innes. Accessible from Sydney via the new Tamworth supercharger, and good options from Qld. Last year we had TOCA members from 3 states! ...