NSW - Berowra Waters scenic drive
Time for a drive day close to Sydney!
The total drive is around 1:20 + stops for photos and around 50km length finishing up at Berowra Waters.
- Meet at the Macquarie Park Supercharger at 9:00am for a 9:30am sharp departure time.
- Head to Bobbin Head via Bobbin Head Road for a quick stop and photos.
- Continue the run down through Galston Gorge
- West across to Galston, then up Arcadia Road / Bay Road to Berowra Waters where there is a cafe if you would like food or refreshments
- Across the ferry and back down into Sydney
Please observe government COVID recommendations including:
- social distancing (keep 1.5m from people not part of your household and do not gather in large groups)
- wear a mask where social distancing may not be able to be acheived
- regularly use hand sanitiser
- use the COVID safe app
- sign in at any cafes, restaurants or similar venues, and
- most importantly get tested and stay home if you are showing any signs of being unwell or have been in contact with a known or suspected positive case.
If you are planning to attend we ask that you register so we know who plans to attend and we can send any updates in relation to the event. This will also act as a contact list in case of a suspected COVID case affecting any attendee.
THE Annual Electric Vehicle Expo in Australia. https://www.theevexpo.com Last year it was a super success in Sydney where TOCA got a very big stand and a total of 53 TOCA members helped with the drives and TOCA stand and our Secretary gave a presentation on the importance of TOCA in the world! Any Melbourne owners happy to help us organise a TOCA presence this year? ...