NSW & ACT - Driver Training Day [NEW DATE]
NEW DATE - Saturday, June 4th 2022
We have secured Wakefield Park Raceway in Goulburn with Fifth Gear Motoring hosting and running this private driver training day.
This is limited to 30 driver tickets! Get in quick!
We will have professional instructors to offer driver training on track. Price is per driver, passengers and spectators are free!
Please be fully aware of your insurance status for your vehicle on track. Some insurance companies may cover your vehicle in the unlikely event of an incident if you're part of a driver training day, please check your policies!
- Helmets will be able to be hired on the day, and long sleeve shirts and pants must be worn.
- Passengers must be 14 or older
- Drivers must have at least a learners permit
- Spectators are free (adult and child)
- The cafe will be open on site for snacks, tea and coffee.
- Specific times, safety items, etc will be emailed to attendees ahead of the event.
Any further questions, please email me.
Mount Barker Community Wind farm tour ...
The Norwegian Tesla Club is having a 'Camper Day' which is an overnight camping in your Tesla. Come join other 'mad' Tesla owners to socialize and enjoy chatting around an open fire and stay overnight in your Tesla using 'Camp mode' ...