A community celebration filled with Summer fun
The Tesla Owners Club of Australia has been invited to display some cars. We can rotate cars during the day since we will set up our display at East St / George St entrance. Please contact David Lloyd to arrange a time slot for your car. We will have space for a second Tesla which will be easy parking if you want to attend the festival. Alternatively come and say hello and help answer questions from the community. Theme of the festival is sustainability this year.
Come along to #eastfreo’s favourite community celebration, an afternoon of artisan fare – food and market stalls – plus music and fun family activities. The perfect way to greet Summer with a warm “hello”.
East Fremantle’s George Street Festival has been delighting visitors since 1989. The Festival showcases a passionate community within a heritage rich setting, along with sharing the stylish experience of George Street’s quality traders and the artisan talents of West Australian craftspeople.
- Stroll along the street, discover the shops and enjoy the hand-picked stalls.
- Spoil yourself, or others, yes Christmas will be just around the corner!
- Smile with the kids as they enjoy one, some or all, of the great free activities.
- Say “cheese” when you’re sprung by the roaming photo booth.
- Sparkle in the presence of some amazing original art and jewellery pieces.
- Streamline your home, and your family, with new sustainability techniques.
- Savour street food or the delicious offerings of George’s fine establishments.
Artisan Stalls – accessories, art, clothing, craft, gifts, gourmet food, health & wellbeing, homewares and jewellery.