VIC - Winter Solstice - Camp Overnight Day
The Norwegian Tesla Club is having a 'Camper Day' which is camping overnight in your Tesla.
TOCA has now created an OZZIE joining event and now we are FULLY open to registrations .... so REGISTER now !
Come join other 'mad' Tesla owners to socialize and enjoy chatting around an open fire and stay overnight in your Tesla using 'Camp mode' or you can easily book an overnight onsite cabin.
- The event will involve about a 1.5 hour drive (max) from Melbourne into a beautiful bushy campground.
- Regional Victoria - All TOCA members are welcome - you can easily drive to Warburton
- We will stay overnight at the Warburton Holiday Park campground (see location link)
- Our campong spots are on the banks of the Yarra river .. top spots (see J40 - J44 as an example)
- The campgound has an undercover Picnic area with 2 open fires, so we can enjoy an open fire regardless of the weather
- There is an undercover camp kitchen and BBQ to prepare or heat your dinner
- The ammenties blocks (showers etc) are modern and convenietly located close to our overnight camping spots.
- You can plug into the campground 15 amp outlets to charge your Tesla and keep you warm.
- The cost is $56 overnight for 2 people (car)
- There are also 2 TESLA fast chargers on site 22 KW capacity and the fee is only $0.35 / kwh
- We will try to arrange a 'Live stream lInk' to the Norwegian / Sweden / German camper event. With the 8 hour time zone differences we would be settling in for the night as the Norwegans are arriving for their evening.
- Sunday morning breakfast is recommended at '3 Sugars' cafe in Warburton only a very short drive from the campground.
Please email us with any suggestions about this event.
TOCA - Victorian Events Group
Join us for a driver training day at Wakefield Park in Goulburn for some on-track fun with professional instructors. This event is being hosted by Fifth Gear Motoring. ...