ACT Bootcamp Event Tickets - New and Prospective Tesla Owners
ACT TOCA is running a "Bootcamp" in March 2023 for new and prospective Tesla Owners. This is a great course to undertake if you want to know more about your Tesla. From Battery Management to Charging, from Driver Profiles to the Lightshow, the course will take you through the seemingly complex world of the Tesla settings.
Please note the date has changed from the initial Expression of Interest registration event. It is now Saturday 18 March 2023.
***NOTE*** If you registered your interest in the event via the Expression of Interest registration system, you will need to re-register and purchase your tickets for the Bootcamp for this event.
The Bootcamp is designed to familiarise potential and actual owners with Tesla vehicles. The course is designed specifically for the Model 3 and Model Y users, but many concepts apply to the Model S and X as well.
The presenters are all experienced Tesla enthusiasts and vehicle owners who will provide a great introduction to your new Tesla vehicle. A Model Y and a Model 3 will be on site so we can take you through the process.
We’ll start in the classroom and will then progress to some hands-on experience. Topics to be covered:
- Busting some myths about Tesla ownership (i.e. FAQs)
- Fun tips and tricks
- Charging demystified
- Planning awesome road trips
- That’s a big screen (interior guide)
- So shiny! (exterior guide)
- Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Accessories
Bring your Tesla along so you can set it up while you are there. You will learn some of the hidden tricks from our experts on site. Ask them the hard questions!
$15 for TOCA Full Members, Partners and Associates.
$25 for non-Members (click here if you wish to join TOCA and become an awesome Member with great benefits).
Lunch provided on the day – let us know your dietary requirements.
Saturday 18th March 2023
10am – 3pm (gates + attendance checks opens 9:30am)
How to Purchase a Ticket
Please read the three steps for ticket purchase.
1. TOCA Full or Associate Member attending with a non-TOCA partner, friend etc. Please ensure you are not logged on with your TOCA login. If you are, log out and re-enter the Event. The ticket price should show $25. Click on the Ticket button and select "Continue without Logging In" button. This will register you as a guest. Please purchase tickets for all non-TOCA participants via this process. After purchasing the non-member tickets, you can then buy your ticket. Log onto the TOCA website with your TOCA details and then re-enter the events section. Your log-on details automatically applies the discount on the ticket price for your member ticket.
2. TOCA Full or Associate Members attending with a TOCA Partner member (who holds a separate TOCA membership number). Please log onto the TOCA website using your logon details. The discount will be applied to your tickets. Please ensure you complete the membership numbers for each person receiving the discount in the appropriate fields during the purchase process. Please do not purchase tickets for non-members while logged in with your account.
3. Non-TOCA Members please purchase your ticket by clicking the Tickets Button and then selecting "Continue without Logging In". This will allow you to purchase your tickets without membership credentials.
***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** Unfortunately we are unable to accept payments on the day or permit entry to those without a valid ticket. Please bring a copy of your emailed invoice after your ticket purchase for every person attending with you to show to the coordinator on the day of the event. You must purchase a ticket via this website for each person attending PRIOR to the event and before tickets and registrations close. This is due to both catering issues, public liability, and course and venue attendee limits. We request your understanding in this regard.
If you have registered and paid for your tickets correctly, you will receive an emailed invoice with the tickets listed. We suggest you also check that a transaction has appeared on your credit card statement. Please ensure the amounts and totals are correct on the ticket purchase.
Any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a friend who has or is about to place an order for their Tesla, we strongly recommend they become Full Members of TOCA before registering for this event. This will provide them with access to discounts for EV products and charger installations. Plus, they will receive a discount for the Bootcamp!
Sutton Road Driver Training Centre
441 SUTTON RD, MAJURA, ACT 2609
A week or two out from the event, you will receive an email with full joining instructions with a map of the complex and where to go on arrival. If you do not receive further emails from us about the event, please again check you have registered via the website and that you hold electronic tickets.
Please bring a hat and sunburn cream...oh, and your Tesla (or your other car if you have not yet had your Tesla ordered or delivered).
Comprehensive information session for both members and the general public on EV, particularly Tesla ownership ...