Annual General Meeting
We invite all members of the Tesla Owners Club of Australia to our Annual General Meeting.
The meeting will be held at the following sites (showrooms courtesy of Tesla) with video conference link up:
1) Sydney - Martin Place showroom (bigger meeting room than St Leonards)
2) Melbourne - 132 Chestnut Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121 (Tesla office - Richmond store unavailable)
3) Brisbane - Fortitude Valley showroom
4) Alice Springs - Diplomat Hotel, Corner Gregory Terrace & Hartley Street - 1:30pm more on this event ...
5) Canberra - William Cape Boardroom, Tradies Quality Hotel, 2 Badham St, Dickson, ACT
6) Perth - Murray Hotel, 718 Murray Street, West Perth - (12.00 WST)
... possibly more sites to come!
A detailed agenda, voting details etc. will be circulated closer to the date.
Let's show what our Teslas can do! A fantastic drive with well resolved charging options. See the famous Henley on Todd Regatta. A cool dial in spot for the AGM on Sunday! Let's get Teslas represented from every state and territory. ...
The Tesla cars that were displayed at The Australian National Show and Shine Euroa last year attracted a lot of attention from spectators and car fans, so much so that the team are again offering an open invitation for Tesla owners to attend their event on Sunday, October 7th. The display location will most likely be the prominent position immediately in front of the Strathbogie Shire Council offices. It's in the park opposite the Superchargers. ...