EastLink Great Australian Rally
Join fellow Tesla Owners and attend the Great Australian Rally, a display of around 800 veteran, vintage & classic cars 25 years or older.
This year a special display showcasing changes in automotive design and technology through the decades from replicas of the first Benz and Ford culminating in two shining Teslas being the most advanced cars today.
We are looking for two newer Teslas, an X and an S, to be on display as the most advanced cars made today. Please contact the club if you can display your car for the day.
The All British Classics Car Club (ABCCC) proudly organise and conduct the EastLink Great Australian Rally:
· There are four starting points, EastLink Ringwood, Hastings, Stud Park, Rowville and The Deaf centre in Melbourne;
· Vehicles leave the starting locations at various times to enable a time staged entrance to Cruden Farm, Langwarrin;
· Set up for the rally is carried out on the Saturday;
· Car Club and promotional displays, Participants together with stall holders, Sponsor displays and food truck outlets commence arrival on Saturday or at 8am on the Sunday;
· Sunday open to the public at 10am until 4pm with the site usually cleared by 5 – 5.30pm;
· Up to 800 veteran, vintage and classic cars 25 years and older can be on display;
· Up to 30 plus trade stalls associated with the historic motoring movement;
· Up to 25 Car Club displays promoting the historic motoring movement;
· A sound stage with a band entertaining the rally participants and visitors;
· Public demonstrations through the day of special historic vehicles and how they work;
· Usually around 4000 public visit the rally displays;
· Gate entrance fees and all donations are collected for Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation;
· Up to 50 ABCCC experienced Marshals are on hand for traffic and crowd management requirements;
· Vehicles are judged in various categories and trophies presented.
Let's show our support for our Special Olympics athletes! ...