The Super Supercharger Opening
We've been waiting for them and now they're (almost) here!
Join us to celebrate the opening of the new permanent six-post Supercharger in Bathurst with a ribbon cutting ceremony at 10-30am on Tuesday, 9 April 2019.
After the ceremony we plan to get some great photos of the Teslas on Mount Panorama.
After the photo-shoot, you can join us in a convoy to Dubbo, where at 3-30 Tesla will hold the second ribbon cutting ceremony and officially declare Dubbo open.
Then join us for a celebratory dinner in Dubbo prior to driving back the next day!
- you can choose to participate in any or all sections of the day
- Bathurst Supercharger ribbon cutting ceremony
- Bathurst Photo-shoot
- Convoy from Bathurst to Dubbo
- Dubbo Supercharger ribbon cutting ceremony
- Dubbo dinner
- There will be limited charging opportunities during the ribbon cutting ceremony at Bathurst.
- If you wish to attend the both Bathurst and Dubbo ceremonies please arrive at Bathurst early to finish charging before 10-00am (or overnight at a destination charger location there). The six posts will be occupied during the ceremony.
- If you are only attending the Bathurst ceremony then there will be plenty of charging opportunities after the convoy has left.
- Please arrange your own accommodation at Bathurst and/or Dubbo
- Numbers are limited
If you wish to attend please register for the event and select which activities you wish to participate in.
Join a convoy to celebrate the end of Wiebe Wakker's epic global EV journey! ...
The BBF convoy commences in Hobart and heads up the eastern seaboard to Airlie Beach, Qld before heading in to the Galilee Basin. It concludes in a rally in Canberra. TOCA is providing scheduling and adapter services, as we do for all major Tesla movements, to minimise disruption at chargers for all Tesla Owners. *Tesla Owners are a diverse group and as such TOCA does not endorse the #StopAdaniConvoy ...