VIC - Geelong Revival Motoring Festival
The Geelong Revival Motoring Festival takes place on Friday 23rd, Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th of November 2019.
TOCA will have a static display there and we'll be looking for members to man the stand, sell merchandise and recruit new members! The more adventurous can enter their cars in the various displays, competitions, driving events and races.
If you have a Model X and can join in the synchronised dance display - sign up now.
NOTE: All participants must also register on the Geelong Revival webpage.
- Please list your club as Tesla Owners Club of Australia.
- If you would like to display your car, please register for the Shannons Classic Motorshow.
- We welcome members to register for both days, but if you can only make it for one day please register for the Sunday
- Members are welcome to register for the Quarter Mile Sprint
- If you have a Model X and can join the Synchronised Dance event on the Sunday, please make sure you let us know!
Come along and watch the CYBERTRK reveal with other owners ...
The Tasmanian Branch of the Australian Electric Vehicle Association's bimonthly meeting for November will have a Tesla flavour and is an opportunity for anyone wanting to 'show and tell' their new 3 or other model and meet other owners of Teslas and other EVs from the State. AEVA membership isn't required to attend; all are welcome. ...